Heirloom Waltham 29 Broccoli Seeds (1g)
Waltham 29 Broccoli is a flavorful variety that flourishes in cool temperatures, perfect for spring and fall planting.
Patriot Seeds’ 100% heirloom, non-GMO seeds are open-pollinated, allowing for continuous growth, harvest, and replanting.
Packaged in military-grade Mylar, these seeds can be stored for over 5 years.
To get your Waltham 29 Broccoli off to a great start, the following is critical:
- Grow seeds in full sunlight.
- Sow the seeds 2' apart, 4 to 6 weeks before the last frost.
- If you're transplanting, start the seeds 8 weeks before you plan to move them outdoors.
- Place the transplanted seedlings 18" apart in rows 2' apart.
Waltham 29 Broccoli reaches harvest in about 75 days.
Maximize your Waltham 29 Broccoli yield with these tips:
- Harvest your broccoli when the buds on the head remain firm.
- If the buds start to separate and expose yellow petals, it's time to harvest immediately.
- You can freeze your harvested broccoli for future use.
Start your journey towards self-reliance and food independence with Patriot Seeds today!