Heirloom Tall Utah Celery (1g)
Tall Utah Celery seeds from Patriot Seeds are robust and suitable for a variety of climates.
These seeds are 100% heirloom, non-GMO, and open-pollinated, lasting over 5 years in long-term storage when properly sealed.
To grow your Tall Utah Celery successfully:
- This variety grows well in full sun to partial shade.
- Begin planting after the last spring frost.
- Sow the seeds 1/16" deep in rows 18" apart in rich, moist soil turned to an 8" depth. Ensure the ground is leveled and free from rocks and weeds.
- Thin seedlings to 8" apart once they reach 1-2" in height for optimum growth.
Increase your Tall Utah Celery yield with these instructions:
- The harvest period is typically within 70 to 125 days and should be completed before the summer heat peaks.
- You can start harvesting the stalks when they're at least 6" tall. They can grow up to 18-24" in height.
- Cut the stalks right at the base where they cluster.
- Celery leaves can be harvested anytime using a sharp pair of garden shears.
Boost your food sovereignty with Patriot Seeds today!