Heirloom Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts Seeds (2g)
Relish the delightful crunch of homegrown Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts.
Patriot Seeds delivers 100% heirloom, non-GMO seeds that are open-pollinated and can be planted again and again.
Our seeds are secured in military-grade Mylar, promising a storage life of over 5 years.
Ensure a successful crop of Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts with these tips:
- This variety thrives in both full sun and partial shade.
- Expect a grow time of approximately 85-110 days.
- Plant the seeds 2 to 4" apart, a few weeks before the last frost.
- Should you decide to transplant, initiate the seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost.
- Transplant the seedlings 2' apart in rows 2' apart.
Heirloom Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts harvesting guide
Enjoy a rich yield of Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts with these guidelines:
- Harvest the sprouts when they reach a diameter of 1 to 2 inches.
- Start your harvest from the bottom of the stalk, moving upwards as sprouts mature.
- The best flavor is achieved after a light frost.
Take a big step toward food freedom with Patriot Seeds today!