The Patriot Seeds Herbal Tea Garden gives tea-lovers a collection of easy-to-grow herbs which can be brewed into refreshing teas. Need a hot drink for an upset stomach or tense nerves? Brew up a cup of Chamomile tea straight from the garden. You can also relive history by brewing up a cup of Wild Bergamot tea, which the early American colonists used as an alternative during the Boston Tea Party. These are just a couple of the teas you can brew out of this tea garden.
The Herbal Tea Garden contains only the highest-quality heirloom herb seeds. Patriot Seeds are 100% Non-GMO, non-hybrid and open pollinated. Our seeds are individually sealed in resealable triple-layer Mylar packets. This allows for longer storage than is typically possible with herb seeds.
The Herbal Tea Garden Includes:
- 8 different varieties of easy-to-grow tea herbs –
- Re-sealable, individually-sealed triple-layer Mylar seed packets.
- Seeds are open pollinated and can be grown, harvested, and replanted endlessly.
- Seeds will store 5+ years at optimal temperatures.
- Varieties selected are zone-friendly to many areas.
Seed varieties in the The Culinary Herb Garden:
Now home cooks can indulge in homegrown Genovese Basil and whip up a fresh batch of pesto. This garden also includes savory herbs like Sage, Thyme and Oregano, which are perfect for seasoning everything from meats to pizza. With all the varieties in this garden, your culinary creations are only limited by your imagination.See The Organic Culinary Herb Garden ›