Serrano Hot Pepper Seeds (.5g)
Embrace the zest of self-reliance with our Serrano Hot Pepper Seeds, a cherished variety for chili and salsa enthusiasts.
Our Serrano Hot Pepper Seeds from Patriot Seeds are 100% heirloom, non-GMO, and packed for freshness in military-grade Mylar®, ensuring a shelf life of over 5 years. These vigorous growers adapt well to various climates, promising a bountiful yield of fiery and flavorful peppers.
For a successful serrano hot pepper harvest:
- Serranos prefer the warmth of the summer.
- Prepare the soil to a depth of 8 inches before planting.
- Sow the seeds 2 to 4 inches apart in rows 2 feet apart, and cover with 1/4 inch of fine soil.
- Water gently and maintain ample sunlight.
- Serranos flourish best in full sun, but will tolerate light shade.
Reap the fiery rewards of your serrano hot peppers:
- Your peppers will be ready for harvest when they reach about 2 to 3 inches in length, typically 75 to 80 days after planting.
- Harvest the peppers when they are green or wait until they mature to a vibrant red.
Take a bold step towards food independence with the spicy delight of Serrano Hot Peppers from Patriot Seeds. Grow your own taste of natural spice today!