A treat for heat seekers, these 100% heirloom, non-GMO seeds yield multicolored, mild-hot peppers with a distinctive flavor. Originating from the U.S., our open-pollinated seeds adapt well to most growing regions and allow for sustainable growth, harvest, and replanting.
These seeds are packaged in resealable, triple-layered, military-grade Mylar® so you can store them for over 5 years.
For a successful Hungarian Sweet Wax Pepper harvest:
- These peppers need full sun for optimal growth.
- Sow seeds indoors in warm soil (65°F to 70°F), 1/4 inch deep, 8 to 10 weeks before transplanting outside.
- Allow seedlings to grow indoors in a warm, sunny location for as long as possible.
- Transplant them outdoors 2 to 3 weeks after the last frost, in a sunny location.
Reap the rewards of your Hungarian Sweet Wax Peppers:
- Harvest about 120 days after planting, when peppers are crisp, shiny, and firm.
- Use garden shears to clip the fruit from the plant to avoid damage.
- Store the peppers at 50°F with at least 90% humidity, if possible.
Embrace the unique heat and flavor of homegrown Hungarian Sweet Wax Peppers with our premium seeds from Patriot Seeds!