Conventional Pepper: Hot - Habanero (.25g)
Spice up your garden with our Habanero Pepper seeds. These open-pollinated seeds yield fiery orange peppers that can be grown, harvested, and replanted as you wish.
Patriot Seeds are 100% heirloom and non-GMO, packaged in triple-layered, military-grade Mylar that allows for over 5 years of storage.
For a successful habanero harvest:
- These peppers love full sun exposure.
- Start seeding indoors in warm soil (65°F to 70°F), 8 to 10 weeks before outdoor transplantation.
- Sow the seeds 1/4 inch deep in flats, peat pots, or cell packs.
- Allow seedlings to grow indoors in a warm, sunny location.
- Transplant outdoors 2 to 3 weeks after the last frost.
- Plant them 2 inches deep, spacing individual plants 12 to 24 inches apart.
Reap the fiery rewards of your habanero peppers:
- Harvest about 120 days after planting when peppers are firm, shiny, and crisp.
- Use garden shears to clip the fruit from the plant.
- Store peppers at around 50°F with at least 90% humidity, away from other fruits and vegetables.
Embrace self-reliance and food independence with Patriot Seeds today!