Heirloom Cherry Belle Radish Seeds (4g)
Add the timeless charm of Cherry Belle Radishes to your garden with our 100% heirloom, non-GMO seeds.
Cherry Belle Radishes exhibit robust adaptability and are suitable for most growing regions. These seeds are packaged in heavy-duty, resealable packaging to retain seed viability for over 5 years.
To successfully grow Cherry Belle Radishes, follow these instructions:
- Sow seeds after frost threat has passed in early spring or late summer for fall radishes.
- Scatter radish seeds sparingly in rows about 6 inches apart, then cover with 1/2 an inch of topsoil.
- These radishes need full sun, and plants should be spaced 2 to 4 inches apart.
- Ensure soil is evenly moist and lightly firm over the seeds.
- Control weeds and maintain steady moisture to stimulate growth. Expect growth within about 25 days.
Harvesting GuideHere are some tips for harvesting your Cherry Belle Radishes:
- About 25 days post-planting, spring radishes are typically ready to pull. To check readiness, brush back the soil to inspect for bulbs, and taste a couple of radishes.
- Conclude your harvest before warmer weather sets in.
- For preservation, cut off radish tops and store in a plastic bag at a temperature between 32°F and 40°F. Properly stored, radishes can last in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Begin your journey towards food self-sufficiency with Patriot Seeds today!