Heirloom Early Wonder Tall Top Beet Seeds (5g)
Early Wonder Tall Top Beets, with their lush stems and red roots, are an all-time favorite.
With Patriot Seeds' 100% heirloom, non-GMO, and open-pollinated seeds, expect continuous cultivation and a flavorful harvest.
The seeds, stored in a military-grade Mylar, are durable and can be kept for over 5 years.
Kickstart your Early Wonder Tall Top Beet cultivation with these pointers:
- This variety prefers full to partial sunlight.
- Sow the seeds 2 to 4 weeks before your area's last average frost date for an early summer crop.
- For a fall crop, sow the seeds in late summer.
- Dig 3/4 to 1 inch deep and space the seeds 2 inches apart for greens, 3 inches for summer beets, and 4 inches for storage beets. Space the rows 12 to 18 inches apart.
Ensure a bountiful Early Wonder Tall Top Beet yield with these tips:
- Harvest your beets when the roots are 1 to 3 inches in diameter for the best flavor.
- To prevent moisture loss in the roots, twist off the greens.
- The globes are at their best when baseball-sized and can be pickled, grilled, baked, or broiled.
- The greens are best consumed within 1 to 2 days of picking. They are most enjoyable when 4 to 6 inches long, and the roots are less than 2 inches in diameter.
Embark on your journey to food independence with Patriot Seeds today!