Dwarf Gray Sugar Pea Seeds (24g)
Sweet and tender, these Dwarf Gray Sugar Peas are the perfect addition to your home garden. These 100% heirloom, non-GMO seeds are open-pollinated allowing for continual growth, harvest, and replanting. They are also well-suited for drying, ensuring they keep well in your pantry.
Our seeds come packed in military-grade Mylar so you can store the seeds for over 5 years.
Start your Dwarf Gray Sugar Pea journey with these guidelines:
- These peas love a sunny to partially shaded spot with rich soil.
- Plant the seeds about an inch deep and a couple of inches apart.
- Aim for as early as possible in spring. These hardy seeds can withstand a touch of frost.
- Maintain a regular watering schedule for a happy crop.
- In cooler climates, wait until the soil warms up to around 60°F before mulching. In warmer climates, mulch earlier to keep the soil cool.
Reap the rewards of your hard work with these tips:
- Dwarf Gray Sugar Peas are at their sweetest when young and tender. Look for full, round pods, which typically appear about 3 weeks after flowering.
- Keep the harvest going by picking pods every week during the growing season.