Arugula Roquette Herb (1g)
Arugula Roquette, also known as "salad rocket," brings a unique peppery kick to your home garden.
These 100% heirloom, non-GMO seeds from Patriot Seeds are stored in a robust, airtight Mylar package that ensures a shelf-life of over 5 years for your future planting needs.
Hardy and adaptable, Arugula Roquette is your stepping stone towards food independence.
Arugula Roquette Herb Seeds Planting Guide
Getting your Arugula Roquette started:
- It thrives in full sunlight and can germinate quickly even in cold soil.
- Seeds should be sown 1/4 inch deep and 4" apart in rows 15" apart.
- Plant as soon as the ground can be worked.
- Thin seedlings to 6" apart when they reach a height of 3".
- Arugula Roquette grows well in containers using a fertile soil blend.
- New plantings should be made every 2 to 3 weeks for continuous harvest until 3 to 4 weeks before the first fall frost.
Arugula Roquette Herb Seeds Harvesting Guide
Maximize your Arugula Roquette yield with these tips:
- Harvest begins about 35-40 days post-planting.
- Start by picking outer leaves at the plant base.
- Preserve center leaves for future harvesting sessions.
- Provide shade during warm seasons to delay bolting.
- Harvesting should stop once plants flower as the leaves can become bitter.
- Flowers of Arugula Roquette are edible too!
Start your journey toward food independence with Patriot Seeds today!