Anaheim Hot Chili Pepper Seeds (.5g)
Anaheim Hot Chili Peppers are a robust pepper that will add a kick to a variety of dishes. Cultivate this resilient pepper in your own garden, it's adaptable to most regions!
Begin your 100% heirloom, non-GMO Anaheim Hot Chili Pepper garden with seeds from Patriot Seeds. Our seeds are open-pollinated, enabling you to grow, harvest, and replant for seasons to come.
Here's your simple guide to growing Anaheim Hot Chili Peppers:
- This variety thrives in full sunlight.
- It reaches maturity in about 80 days.
- Sow the seeds 1/4 inch deep and 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Start indoors in peat pots or cell packs 8 to 10 weeks prior to outdoor transplanting.
- Transplant them 12 to 24 inches apart, in rows 24 to 36 inches apart (or 14 to 16 inches apart in raised beds).
- Maintain even moisture for the best results.
- Rotate planting area, avoiding the same spot more than once every 4 years.
Reap the fruits of your labor with these Anaheim Hot Chili Pepper harvesting tips:
- Harvest peppers when they're firm, shiny, and have a crisp texture.
- Use garden shears to clip the fruits to prevent plant damage.
- Store fresh peppers at 50°F with at least 90% humidity, when possible.
- Avoid storing with other fruits and vegetables to prevent premature aging, as peppers are ethylene-sensitive.
Embark on your journey towards self-reliance and food independence with Patriot Seeds today!